Monday, December 12, 2011

Orange Garland


Life as an orange is good...well at least for these oranges. They were dehydrated. That will make them last for a long time.   I just gathered a few supplies that I actually had in my stash. Some dried oranges, buttons, a roll of jute, raffia, and hot glue. I strung my oranges together, few buttons, tied some raffia on and then put a bit of hot glue to hold the oranges in place. Hope you like them.








And now......with the annual railing garland.  I usually wrap my garland around the railing, but I was a little lazy this year.




 P.S.  Please don`t mind the dust.  We are renovating the old house.
In the process of building a new bathroom so my posts  (both blog and railing),
could be a little dusty from here on out.
Have a Dust Free Day!
Oonga
Sisterkins

No comments:

Post a Comment