Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Glycerin Soap


SOAP ON A ROPE
Hi everyone!!  I was soooo enjoying Oonga's blogs
until she gave me a direct hint that it was my turn to blog.
I purchased some glycerin soap for crafts awhile back as I had always
wanted to play with it.

From a certain store, no promoting, I bought this cheap
plastic mold that I knew I would use someday.

I just heated small chunks in the microwave in a glass
jar and melted the glycerin soap base, added coloring, scent and
voila!  Instant soap gifts!

So you know the small toys you get for your kids in the
vending machines while shopping (cause at the time the kids just have to
have them)?   You take them home and pick them up FOREVER,  until you throw
them out.  Here they are recycled!


SOAP ON A ROPE!!
The kids will smell clean while trying to get
their toy again! Should be good for their
stockings at Christmas time!!
Have a great day!
Bessy Boo
Now back to you Oonga!

I Party With
Somewhat Simple
A Crafty SoireemonogramSerenity you

3 comments: