Today I had an idea. In my stock pile I dug out some card stock.
I decided to go to The Graphics Fairy and have a look at her labels. Thanks again Graphics Fairy!!! I found one that, of course, has nothing to do with tea, but looked pretty. I downloaded it and played with it in my label program. I printed four per page. I tore the labels with a ruler into equal sizes. I didn't want the edges to look cut.(Or maybe I just couldn't find my scissors...hmmmm, now I have you wondering.)
I sewed each one onto a piece of card stock.
I grabbed another piece of card stock, and sewed it onto the back, so that it formed an envelope with a label on the front.
Two holes were punched in the top.
This was so I could put some chai into plastic bags, put a bag into each card, and tie them with some ribbon. To see my dried chai mix recipe, click H E R E !
Now I don't have to sit and hand write a whole lot of cards......maybe that would have been a lot easier.... ....duh!
Have A Great Day!